Bosch Hot Water Systems Prices
We supply a wide range of Bosch hot water systems prices from $631.24 inc GST. We are happy to deliver your new Bosch hot water heater to you as ‘supply only’ or ‘fully installed’ by our licenced plumbers and gas fitters. Plumbdog offer guaranteed same day Bosch hot water servicing and repairs for domestic and commercial customers across the Perth metro.
Whether you call it a geyser, unit, tank, cylinder, or boiler you can rely on Plumbdog to provide you with the best Bosch Hot Water Systems Prices in Australia!
Plumbdog supply and install a wide range of replacement Bosch instantaneous/continuous flow gas hot water systems. We believe Bosch hot water systems prices are great value for money
The Bosch Optiflow 20 gas instantaneous hot water unit is one of our best-selling gas continuous flow hot water systems. It is energy efficient, heats water fast, and is suitable for both families and couples. Features and benefits include:
- Patented Combustion Management System for superior efficiency over the lifetime of the appliance
- Patented Easy Minimum Technology operates seamlessly with highly efficient modern tapware
- 6 star efficiency
- Compact, lightweight water heater
- Solar compatible appliance
- Up to 4 optional controllers
- Electronically controlled modulation
- 3 year parts and labour warranty
- 12 year heat exchanger warranty (part only)
- 50°C complaint models available
Another popular unit is the Bosch 13h gas instantaneous hot water system, which has the advantage of not requiring a power connection. It is suitable for 1 bathroom homes, townhouses and apartments with a moderate hot water demand. Features and benefits include:
- Flow rate 13 L/min at a 25oC rise
- Suitable for 1 bathroom homes
- Compact design & external installation
- HydroPower ignition – no electricity required
- 5.1 Star energy efficiency
- 10-year warranty (parts) on the heat exchanger
Our Bosch hot water systems are installed by our fully qualified hot water plumbers. Prices include replacement of your existing system. We also install hot water tempering valves.
Should an issue occur related to unit installation, this will be covered under Plumbdog’s warranty during normal hours. If you require a replacement Bosch hot water system or need advice to help you choose a unit suited to your needs and budget, contact us for a quote.
Bosch has been delivering reliable hot water to Australian households and businesses for more than 50 years.
They pioneered continuous flow hot water heating in the late 1800s, and continue to hold a reputation as leaders in quality and innovation. An example is the HydroPower system, which uses water flow to generate electricity for the unit.
Bosch hot water systems are among the most reliable and economical sold in the Australian market, allowing customers to save on running costs while helping to protect the environment.
The Bosch OptiFlow is the newest innovation in continuous flow hot water by Bosch. Featuring connectivity, patented technology and stunning industrial design.
Watch their brief video on the new Bosch OptiFlow Hot Water System.