At Plumbdog we don’t like surprises any more than our customer’s do, so here is a step-by-step guide on what to expect when getting a sniffing good Plumbdog onsite quote:
- Our customer service & scheduling officers are highly trained and experienced in plumbing and gas-fitting. They are happy to handle all enquiries and will go about organising a quote for you. If required, one of our in-house plumbers may assist for more complex enquiries prior to confirming the onsite quote booking.
- The onsite quote booking will proceed once we confirm we can assist you with your enquiry. At this time we will allocate you the next available 2 hour timeslot for our quoting officer to visit onsite. Typically allow at least 1 hour to spend onsite with your quoting officer so as to accurately obtain a quote. If you are unavailable please nominate a decision maker who will meet our quoting officer onsite in your absence. Please note we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy. We will also request your e-mail address so that we can e-mail a copy of your quotation to you if you have one.
- Your quoting officer will give you a courtesy phone call when they are on their way, around 30 minutes prior to arrival to save you peering out of your window like a lost puppy!
- Your quoting officer will arrive in a clean uniform, and will be equipped and experienced to quote to your needs and within your budget; we will not waste your time!
- Your final quotation will be prepared using a state of the art iPad application onsite therefore we require that you remain onsite during our visit so that we can walk you through the quote in person.
- Your quotation is valid for 30 days and will be kept on file electronically for easy future access.
- If you prefer, we can also send the quotation to you by email (or post) to read at your convenience. In this case, a signed quote acceptance sheet and payment options will be included on the quote for you to complete and return to us upon acceptance. In order to proceed we will need to receive a hard copy of the quote acceptance and deposit payment authorisation via e-mail or post prior to commencing work.
- You can get the ball rolling straight away if you are happy to accept the quotation on the spot. To do this simply sign the quote acceptance on the iPad with your quoting officer. Upon signing acceptance to start work we will require a deposit of either 30% or 50% (depending on the type of works). We accept deposit payments by Cash, Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard (2% fee applies to credit card transactions). A copy of the paid receipt will be emailed to your Inbox, usually within 24 hours of payment completion (during business hours), or by post.
- Please note that all deposits are non-refundable due to costs involved in scheduling tradesmen, contractors, and ordering of materials.
- Upon completion of our onsite quote, you will receive a free complimentary fridge magnet so you can quickly & easily access our number for the next time you need a reliable ‘genuine’ emergency plumber.
- Don’t be caught off-guard in an emergency plumbing situation, save our emergency plumber number in your phone – 1300 884 146
- We promise to include a good attitude, reliability and a positive customer experience all at no extra cost!
- As we constantly seek to better our services, please expect a call from Plumbdog management so that we can welcome your feed-bark. We will likely do this whether we win your work or not, as we are always looking for ways to improve.
- Your biggest compliment to us is to refer us to your friends, family, and work colleagues. Please ask them to let us know who referred them and we will show you our appreciation!!
Please keep in mind that you risk further property damage if you choose to ignore your plumbing emergency, so if water is escaping or you can smell gas, don’t delay – call us right away on 1300 884 146 Whistle and we will come!
• We have a 24 hour cancellation policy so please be sure prior to making a booking.
• Please note that all calls are recorded for training and verification purposes.
• Your email address will be requested so that we can email a copy of your quotation to you, this email address may be used to send you occasional marketing material.
• The above is intended to be a guide only and may vary on each situation.
• Plumbdog representatives are happy to offer advice based on their knowledge and experience, however we do not carry indemnity insurance, therefore all decisions are to be made by the client. All information shared and work performed is in accordance with our terms & conditions.
• Please note that our after-hours callout fees will also apply to warranty work that is performed after hours as your tradesperson will not be able to access previous job descriptions.