Looking for a plumber in Como, WA?
We are experts in the plumbing issues unique to Como, WA. At Plumbdog Plumbing Perth we promise to arrive on-time every time…
- Plumbdog offers quality plumbing that Como locals know and trust…
- Fully stocked service vehicles – most jobs completed on the spot
- Plumbing and gas fitting emergencies, maintenance, repairs and after hours service
- Same day hot water repairs and replacement – temporary hot water systems carried on service vehicles – never take a cold shower again.
- We promise to answer your call day and night, 7 days a week
Our expert plumbers serve all of Como WA and surrounding suburbs, including South Perth, Kensington and Manning.
A Como success story…
Plumbdog have many domestic and commercial customers in Como, which is situated just south of the Perth CBD on the Canning Highway.
Our Como plumber was recently called to a townhouse on a Saturday afternoon where the owners were hosting a BBQ. Their gas storage hot water system was only delivering slightly warm water, despite the unit’s thermostat being at the maximum setting.
After doing a series of tests on the unit, our plumber found that the issue was a faulty hot water tempering valve. It wasn’t a serviceable part, but he was able to replace it on the spot with a new valve in his van. After checking that they had a safe hot water temperature at each outlet, he also recommended a full service of the system at least every 2 years to keep it in top working condition.
The owners were glad he did – the next servicing found that the unit had a severely degraded thermocouple and was starting to corrode due to an old sacrificial anode. Said home owner Michael, “He actually took the time to explain what needed to be done, showed us the faulty components, and it was clear that he knew what he was talking about. We’ll definitely be using Plumbdog from now on!”