Gas pipe repair in Perth – we promise to arrive on time
If you need prompt and reliable gas pipe repairs, call Plumbdog’s licensed and experienced gas fitters on 1300 573 924.
We provide guaranteed on-time arrival across the Perth metro for all residential and commercial gas pipe repair jobs and keep our service vehicles fully stocked, so in many cases, we can repair gas leaks in a single visit without having to go to suppliers. It’s how we’ve become the gas plumbers of choice for homeowners, property managers, and businesses across Perth. Whistle and we will come!
Genuine emergency gas pipe repair
Whether you’re a home or a business, a faulty gas pipe needs immediate attention. When you call us you will be given the option to speak to one of our fully qualified gas fitters who can advise on the most correct and cost-effective fix to your problem, and give safety advice if you smell gas on the premises.
We guarantee to always arrive on time within an agreed 2-hour time frame, and for the most urgent calls, we can often arrive within the hour. See our service guarantee.
Our standard callout rates can be viewed here. We carry Cash, Credit Card & Eftpos facilities in all our service vehicles for easy, on-the-spot payment, and will only charge standard rates for jobs performed during standard hours, including emergency work.
See how we work during a standard service call.
Gas leak detection
Smell gas? Contact us immediately for emergency leak detection and repairs. We will answer your call, and all of our fully qualified gas plumbers and gas fitters carry leak detection equipment that locates most leaks within a few minutes.
Contact Plumbdog for prompt professional gas pipe repairs
A faulty gas pipe requires fast attention as it can be a hazard to your family or work colleagues. Faulty gas appliances are often a source of gas leaks. In such instances, we can advise on appliance repairs or replacement.
For guaranteed on-time emergency gas pipe repairs in Perth, just give us a whistle!
Gas pipe maintenance tips
Here are a few things you can do to improve gas pipe safety around the home or office:
- Book a fully qualified gas fitter periodically to check for gas leaks
- Prevent safety problems by replacing old galvanised pipes
- When digging outside, take care to avoid underground gas pipes, especially if using machinery
- Make sure all gas appliances and gas pipes are installed and maintained by a licensed gas fitter
- Any gas burners should produce a blue flame. Call for a gas fitter/gas plumber if it is red or yellow
- Keep gas meters and pressure regulators in good repair and away from where they can be damaged
- Keep flammable items well away from gas appliances
Switch gas appliances off when sleeping or leaving the house.